September 20, 2007

A TV Minute

What I love about this clip is that it's three minutes long and therefore fits into the concision criteria of the TV media. Irony.



As long as we're on the subject of Noam, here's a clip in which he sweeps aside everyone's favorite conspiracy theories with a grand stroke of his hand.



In a sense, I agree completely with the Chompster. The strongest evidence against the theory that 911 was an inside job would be the lack of any leaked information from someone on the team involved in setting it up. Unlike Chomsky, I will admit that because of the covert nature of those kinds of operations I don't know how difficult it would be to stop leaks so I refuse to dismiss the possibility.

For what it's worth, the first place that I would look for those leaks would be at suicides among high level intelligence agents.

No comments: