March 23, 2009

Rip Van Blogo

Well, wing-a-ding-ding what the hell happened to me and my blog? One day I run off to India and the next we're more estranged than the original cast of Three's Company. I know that this isn't my job or anything and it certainly doesn't pay the bills but DAMN.

It's time for the third act, you know, the one where the hero gets over his own nagging self doubts, gets back to his roots and mixes some drinks epic enough to convince Elizabeth Shue to get back together with me.

I STILL GOT IT!!!

But anyway, not too much going on over here in DC. I have an interview tomorrow and thereby a real shot at some meaningful employment. That's good. On the other hand, I did just find out that I will was not accepted into any grad schools for the second year in a row. So, sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad and write a blog about it.

P.S. How bad of a sign is it that I've begun to confuse myself with Tom Cruise?

No comments: