August 15, 2007

Say Anything



That was ten years before Iraq War II and it would be funny if it wasn't tragic on a global scale.

Thanks to the internet, it's much easier to catch politicians doing what they do best: saying whatever it is that you want to hear regardless of what they think or know to be true or even if they're being recorded. I call it pulling a Gonzales since he seems to be the most blatant abuser with nearly hours of video footage of him contradicting himself. I wouldn't be the least surprised if this was part of a transcript from a recent senate testimony.

Senator: Mr. Attorney General did you kick that baby down the stairs?
AG: Yes, I did.
Senator: Really? You admit to that crime then?
AG: I don't believe I've admitted to any such crime.
Senator: But you just said...
AG: No. I don't remember saying that.
Senator: Am I taking crazy pills? I asked about your alleged baby kicking and you confirmed it.
AG: Yes, I did ... Not. No. The question was vague and my aid answered it, not me.

(Cheney the profit/prophet via Taytv)

1 comment:

ButterPeanut said...

NO WAY.

wow, ya...would be hilarious if it wasn't tragic.