June 16, 2007

Movie Bananaza

I just watched a slew of movies over the past few days. The Hunt for Red October, Glengarry Glen Ross, and Chisholm '72. Yes, one of these things is not like the others but all the three movies are really enjoyable. I wish that they came out with sequels.

The Hunt for Red October 2: The Journey Home/Back in the USSR
Glengarry Glen Ross 2: Death of a Motherf-ing Salesman
Chisholm '08: Making Obama Look Like Dole

The first two movies feature some shiny hot acting and Alec Baldwin but are so male and macho that it took the third just to get me back to square one. Seriously, the first two movies combined have female characters on screen for a total of about 40 seconds (no exaggeration).


I tried to make Connery look like he's rolling his eyes but I dont' know if it came off.

No comments: