March 28, 2009

The Man and the Mustache

Up until recently, the most common google keyword search that led people to my blog was some version of "facts about hitler." Posts such as Completely Untrue Facts about Hitler, A Simple Misunderstanding, and Appeasement Please were somehow being found this way. The first few months this happened I wasn't sure whether to be happy for the traffic or disturbed by what it might imply about humanity that my fairly un-hitler-centric blog had tapped into this niche market. But alas, these days, the search terms that bring people here are things like "bananaman" and "nerd with glasses," much more apropos of the content.

While we're on the topic, Recon and I thought up this image awhile ago but I've been scared to post it because I find it hilarious. Sorry.

1 comment:

Boron110 said...

Nice.