- A great early save from Cech
- The 17 year old boy wonder Theo Walcott scored the opener.
- Chelsea captain, John Terry, got kicked in the face DAMN HARD. He had to be carried unconscious from the field with generous applause and support from fans of both teams. He later returned to the field from the hospital still in his uniform to cheer on his team. To everyone's relief, he seems to be ok.
- African player of the year Didier Drogba supplied the equalizer and then in the closing minutes of the match the winner.
- A scuffle erupted during injury time which saw several players sent off.
I check highlights regularly at footytube.com